February 11, 2013

Suck What?

So Hillary had her brain surgery today. The prognosis is good - the tumor was larger than they thought, but they are confident they got all of it, and that it is not cancerous. Very glad to hear it, and hope that her recovery goes well. I was really worried about her and her family.

On a lighter note, I got a bit of a laugh today. This blog has an analytical tool, which I never use because I have only ever given the URL to three people, who I am pretty sure haven't been around in forever. But occasionally I am prompted to check it and lo and behold, I had a visitor over the weekend. I used the tool to figure out how they came to land on my blog. Apparently, some fetishist was looking up Asian*girl*smashing*crawdads*with*stilettos, and my page came up. They apparently didn't find what they were looking for, and moved on.

Must not have seen this:

No comments:

Post a Comment