June 9, 2011

The Weird Girl

I had a Goth phase. I cut all of my hair off, except for a long chunk at the front. I died all of it black, then added purple highlights to the bit in front. I am naturally pale anyway, but I used white-based makeup, accented by lots of black eye makeup and bright red lipstick. I only wore black, except for this funky purple cape-thing when it was very cold. I didn't have money for DMs, so I wore my black Converse high-tops. I wore them with everything, even skirts. I had my ears pierced five times. In the first two, I wore mismatched earrings, sometimes including a safety pin. In the next two, I wore normal earrings. In the one up high, I wore a small silver stud. I wore a lot of other jewelry too, mostly silver or black with weird things hanging from it. I have one picture of me from this time, but a good point of reference would be too google Robert Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment