October 11, 2011

Focus

No random thoughts lately because they are all focused on just a few things. In a nutshell:

Officially sold the apartments. No more Slumlord Chronicles. Bad in terms of blog fodder, but good in most ways that matter.

B is rockin' it at football. Headed out for a game in a few minutes, thanks to cancellation of another meeting.

Twins are busy with soccer. They seem to be having fun and doing pretty well.

Work is kicking my ass. I am not going to give the run down here because I already have more to-do lists going than I can keep track of. If I don't feel the love after next week, I am definitely going to work on parlaying my awesome skills into a better job.

Not writing at all lately, not even the blog. I do have a presentation tomorrow, as well as two other big events I am working on. Glad tonight was rescheduled, I needed a break. I sort of lost track of which day it was at some point today but better now.

Back to the grind for now, then back to "normal" soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment