December 17, 2011

Good Times

Was playing around on Facebook and got started reminiscing with a roommate from college. We started out talking about the holidays, but something she said made me think about how different the holidays were when we were in college. I commented that I sort of missed the days when Christmas meant almost a month with no work or school and everyone understood if your gifts came from a head shop. (The more I thought about it, I realized there are some similarities this year too, namely that I will be scraping together the cash for a road trip in a car I am not sure will make it and that I will be showing up with more dirty laundry than clean, but I didn't post that.)

Also recently connected with another friend from high school and through him found his brother and another guy I used to fool around with. Reminded me of the time we were at Kennedy's and they were trying to demonstrate wrestling moves. Phil and I were all tangled up and trying not to laugh when Aaron and Nathan's dad walked in. He just sort of looked at all of us and went to bed to pass out, then we all fell out laughing really hard. (Eric J was probably there too.)

Anyways, it was a good day on FB, which I forgot how much I used to like.

No comments:

Post a Comment