March 8, 2012

2012

I don't usually make new year's resolutions, but I do sort of have some unofficial goals for the year - more self-discipline in general (diet, exercise, scripture study, time management in particular). Engage in some contemplation, but limit waxing nostalgic or dreaming unrealistic dreams. Be aware of my tendency for negativity and look for ways to be more positive and grateful in ways that are more than just sappy status updates.

I know, I know, "experts" say I should set a specific goal and benchmarks for achieving it. But I don't have those kinds of goals right now. Right now, I am just determined that 2012 is going to be the best year I have had in awhile. Why? Because it can't be any worse than 2011. Because I say so. Because it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment