March 2, 2012

Catching Up

I haven't posted in awhile because life has been crazy busy. I think things might be evening out a bit finally. Just a few notes to remind me what I have been up to:

Work has been nuts, but in a good way. After my little meltdown, things have sort of worked out. I am busy with things I enjoy doing and that seem to have a purpose, so I am feeling much better about the job situation than I have in some time.

I registered the twins for kindergarten yesterday. People always talk about how they cried when their babies went to school, but I am excited for them. Of course, it means that time is marching on, and I am about to be the parent of a kid in junior high.


I have a couple of personal things to check off my to-do list this weekend, and then my time will be freed up for March to do some things just for fun. Spring break is coming up, and then baseball will start for B and D (L has decided just watching is OK with her). Winter has been very mild, and signs of spring are all around. I am always more hopeful and positive when the sun shines on a regular basis. Hoping that L's schedule and the budget line up with some of the projects I have in mind, wink wink.

I have a new church calling, as expected. Still not sure what to do about it yet, but I think it will be interesting. More to follow on this, I am sure.

The last reason I took time to write today is to settle my thoughts in general. So much has been happening at work, home, in life that I don't seem to have time to stop and think about any one thing for very long. Sometimes writing it down helps. Sometimes writing it down keeps me from saying out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment