May 17, 2010

More Monday Morning Thoughts

1. How rearranging the clutter is not the same as getting rid of the clutter.
2. How a walking labyrinth works.
3. How I don't have to fill out the census form after all, because that nice Cheryl lady came to our house.
4. The F*** It list.
5. A late-night phone call, and how I still haven't decided if it was good or bad.
6. How I can't wait to get started on a couple of projects I have planned for this week.
7. How cool my computer screen looks with the Broncos theme I added :-)
8. How I have a habit of griping about things, until somebody else gripes about them too, and then I find myself defending them, or rethinking how awful they are/not.
9. How I really want to have something for the next writer's group, but I probably won't.
10. My niece K and especially L and how long before one or both of them is out of our lives at the rate she is going.
11. How sometimes it's nice to have no sense of smell, because I drove home with a wet dog in my lap yesterday and didn't even notice.

Some of these I will have forgotten before the day is over.  Some I hope to write/do something about.  Hopefully I'll wind up with fewer "big" thoughts as I the week goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment