June 28, 2010

Always with the Random Thoughts

My head must be full of random thoughts this morning. I say this because my head is already starting to hurt, and I can't seem to focus on any one thing. Of all the junk in there, the following are probably the things I need to sort out in the short term:

1. Make an appointment with Dr. Roberts to get prescription strength medicine so people will stop asking me about it.
2. Figure out a plan for dealing with B's behavior/attitude. Tempted sometimes to beat the living crap out of him, but a more appropriate/less socially taboo response would be better. Considering sending him to CO for a week, but not sure yet if that will work out. Must do something before school starts, or a new year in a new school will be tough.
3. Hand off the brochure project at work so I can get back to the web site. I worked on it Friday after not having worked on it for awhile, and I was very excited about maybe finally being able to make it active and get rid of the old site.
4. Decide if I am willing to sell the Miata already :(
5. Now that apartments are at capacity, L should have more time to spend on home/family. Would like to agree with him on some priorities. We'll see.
6. June is almost over and we haven't planned any vacation or other family activities. I have stuff in mind, but need to do some research first. Possibly OK, definitely CO, the small stuff can happen as it happens.
7. The usual relationship crap. More on this to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment