August 30, 2010

Recently Observed

The March Hare - on top of a building. Seriously. It didn't surprise me to see it, just surprised me that I hadn't noticed it before.

A dead armadillo - a bit unusual for our area, as we are just far enough north that we don't see them too often.

Duran Duran in Chinese - at least, it sounded an awful lot like a chorus of "don't say a prayer for me now". In Chinese.

The man with t-rex arms - I kid you not, his arms are disproportionately short for his height. Maybe it seems that way because I always sit directly across from him. Anyways, he reminds me of a t-rex.

Someone besides me acknowledged that L is smart. He is not intellectual, but damn, he is the kind of smart that gets stuff done, and I wish more people saw past the easy going good ol' boy and realized that he is a go-to guy.

I am a snob. I have suspected this at times, but am willing to admit it this time.

I have not seen any good talking animal commercials lately. I know, it's lame, but I love commercials featuring goofy animals that talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment