August 15, 2010

Vacation Report

Highlights since my last post:

First I spent a week in DC for work. The conference part was OK. The little bit where I got to play tourist was great. I would definitely like to go back someday when I have time to really explore.

Next we drove to CO to see my parents. My grandma, aunt, cousin and her baby came at the same time. I also got to see my brother and his family, a good friend from high school, and assorted other friends and relatives. The other highlight besides catching up with family and friends was the weather, which was amazing, especially compared to here (I am blogging naked, if you care to know). We had a few hiccups on the road, but made it there and back in one piece and only slightly more broke than we expected.

The "personal" highlight of vacation was that the "dry spell" was broken and it too was amazing :-P

I also spent a fair amount of the last two weeks fending off the wife of my FB fling (see Him) which I will probably write about in a separate post. Until further incident though, the blog is once again open to the public.

The kids just left to go camping with grandparents, tomorrow is back to work, and school starts later in the week. I have some other stuff I want to write about later, but right now, I am going back to watching preseason football. The Broncos play in a couple of hours. I really hope I do not have to add a new "I Hate Tim Tebow" label to the blog!

Oh yeah, and in addition to having my own personal stalker, L's former boss thinks I am sending her hate mail ROFL. I can see why someone might be tempted, but anyone who knows me very well knows that  if I really hated somebody, I wouldn't bother to give them the price of a stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment