December 20, 2010

Christmas Nuts

Got to work today and the parking lot was only partially full. No surprise, but oddly enough two, yes two people managed to annoy me. Fortunately, the first guy had breakaway mirrors, so when I left I just folded his mirror in and got in my van anyway :-) The second guy had taken it upon himself to direct traffic. At first I thought he was just standing in the way while waiting on someone else. Turns out he was "holding" a spot for someone else. After they pulled in, he kindly took a tiny step sideways and motioned for me to go around. At least that's what it looked like in my rear view mirror :-)

An another note, Pejo got fixed today. For somebody who got his boy parts snipped, he was remarkably hyper when I picked him up. Probably just because he was glad to leave the mad house that is our vet's office.

Starting to feel sort of festive finally, which is good, considering Christmas is almost here. Going to pick up the last two chairs to go with my new-ish dining set tomorrow, and kids will be home. Then everything will be a different kind of crazy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment