December 31, 2010

End of the Year

I wasn't planning to write any big important end-of-the-year post, but I do have this...

~ It's actually a great day outside (tornado watch notwithstanding).
~ My horoscope for the new year looks good. I don't normally pay attention to stuff like that, but I woke up with the feeling that 2011 was going to be my year, and this "confirmed" it.
~ I am feeling more positive and in control today. Will try to hold on to those feelings.
~ I have a plan. Even when I don't stick to it, I always feel better having one.

And I have tasks to check off, which will make it feel as if I had a productive today. So a bit early, before I get sidetracked, goodbye to all of the things that distracted, depressed and drained me in 2010. Hello new things to do and dream about.

No comments:

Post a Comment