September 12, 2011

Monday Thoughts

Last week - SUCKED
Saturday - looked better after one football game, one soccer game, one 125-mile trip made in less than three hours. Looked less good after I shared a fold-out bed with a squirmy four year old, had a very vivid dream about Him, and woke up with my back killing me.
Sunday - took awhile to straighten out, but turned out to be a nice day. We floated the Buffalo River, which was only a little bit low and slow. The weather was great and I think the kids enjoyed it. All three slept most of the way home, which meant I had a pretty pleasant drive alone with the radio and my random thoughts. Of course by the time I got home, I had managed to recreate that ball of stress between my shoulder blades.
Monday - too soon to tell - will probably be stressful in the ways that I am used too, like too much to do without help, but so far nothing I haven't seen coming. I will deal with it, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

I need a new distraction - the weekend wasn't long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment