July 23, 2013

Back to Reality

Today feels more like normal. Yesterday I was so tired from the weekend that I am surprised I accomplished anything. Friday night everyone got here and we stayed up way too late. Saturday we had to get up early to go to the cemetery, then lunch, then back home to move furniture. Then back to pick up chairs and set up for the party. It was great - everyone did a really good job. Sunday was my first time to teach an adult class in forever. I don't think I did so hot, but K was with me and she said I did fine. She also got to see her dad, which was, umm, interesting.

No other big news. I didn't get the job I interviewed for, but I am actually OK with that. A friend of mine who used to work there gave me a heads up that I might be in for a really weird environment. I did get the china cabinet moved, which is a big deal. Now I have no excuses for not making progress on projects. Well, except that this weekend is family reunion in Branson.

Only other item of note is that I have really good reason to believe that B has started smoking. I will have to get creative to prove it, since I can't smell. Not sure I like the idea of having to be sneaky with my own kid, unless it turns out he started it.

Oh yeah, and the squatters have moved on. I think. Patrol car was next door again Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment