February 26, 2011

More Stuff

Stuff I Hate -
  • fat people - I know it's not polite or politically correct, but fat people annoy the crap out of me
  • shopping on Saturday
  • having my belly button touched
  • rude drivers
  • coming home to a messy house
  • cheap wine
Stuff I Like -
  • Luke Gordy
  • Justified
  • my new trash can
  • writers' group - I wussed out on the speech contest because I am still feeling a little cruddy, but I think I have psyched myself up (and gotten moral support) to do Script Frenzy in April
  • cheap wine mixed with lemonade
Uncategorized -
 the bird that has somehow found its way into our attic. Update will depend on whether he gets the hint about the window I left open for him or if I have to turn a Jack Russell Terrier loose on his feathered butt.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment