November 11, 2011

Hiding on the Web

I maintain three websites, two blogs and a Facebook presence for work. I am a contributor/admin on two group blogs. I am also supposed to be working on an electronic newsletter for work and a web site for my husband. All that in addition to my personal email and Facebook accounts and a dummy site that I practice web site on. So why am I here of all places?

I am not really here to write. I tried, but the best I could come up with was typing the word F***. Couldn't quite get the feeling across no matter how big I made the font.

I guess I am here because of all the "places" I can be while sitting at my desk, this is the most private. Here I can sit and stare at a screen and type a few words and try to get my act together so I can go out and spend the rest of the day being "social".

No comments:

Post a Comment