November 22, 2011

Random Update

Another dream remembered. Hmmm. In this one, someone I have known since I was a kid now lived in my aunt's house. She kept inviting the kids over to swim. When we got there, the house looked the same, but none of the little details were right. And there was nowhere to swim. Inside, I was the only person still in the dream, except I heard someone crying. The house looked nothing like my aunt's house, and I began to look around. I didn't really see anyone, except a shadow that reminded me of Poe. That's it. Again, nothing extraordinary about it except that it stuck with me. Not sure why I am suddenly having dreams again, especially since I am sleeping well otherwise.

Nothing else new or interesting to report, just getting ready for the holiday. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon to go to K's house. We'll come back Friday afternoon in time for the LSU-Razorback game. No big plans for the weekend except avoiding the Black Friday Lunacy and lots of football. It seems like it will be fairly tame, and then the prep for Christmas begins. Colorado, here we come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment