March 25, 2010

Apparently, prairie dogs speak Spanish

The zoo was great.  The twins were so good, staying with us, not having fits when they got tired, and just really enjoying everything.  I had a good time, but spent so much time trying to keep an eye on four kids and look at the animals that I didn't take many pictures.  Was probably good we went, as today is not as warm and possibly rainy.

B went back to his grandparents' house after all.  I had thought he might be ready to stay home for a bit, and was prepared to take the day off again to do something with just the two of us.  Some of it I will still do, but I probably won't go the see Diary of a Wimpy Kid after all!

I had a dream last night where I was working in a restaurant.  I have not had a dream like that since...well, since I last worked in a restaurant.  They used to mean that I was working too much and needed a day off.  Not sure what this one meant, if anything, except it felt nice to tell the boss what was what and still have a job :)

And I think I have FB Hangover again.  I have hidden all of the stupid games.  I have hidden all of the people who use the status bar to evangelize.  I have learned to skip past the people with whom I disagree on politics.  I have become pretty skillful at avoiding my mom went I don't feel like chatting.  Turns out I am probably better off just sending email to the handful of people I would keep in touch with even if FB disappeared tomorrow. 

I did notice in the birthday reminders that three people I know are having birthdays today or tomorrow.  Interesting thing about that is that all three of them would consider themselves outgoing, while I consider all three of them high-maintenance or just obnoxious.  Hmm, must look up what zodiac sign they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment