March 23, 2010

Caffeine Dreams

I am not missing the caffeine as much as I am really sick of water.  How can something that supposedly has NO taste also be an acquired taste?  I have been sleeping better.  In fact, it is all I can do to stay awake past 9:00!  Better sleep and less caffeine probably also explain why I have fewer headaches.  On the downside, I also have fewer dreams (that I can recall).  I still have random thoughts, although they are more mundane.  Will I still feel the need to post them as part of the nighttime routine?  Will I be able to stay awake long enough?

(Mundane) Random Thoughts:
I have see one dove, two different times.  I may just be missing the second one, but I have not heard them either, which is not good.

I do hear unhappy sounds.  The neighbors have three puppies.  The whole clan, including the mother, is mean to the smallest one.  They roll him around and take turns nipping at him until he cries.  When I open the door, they stop, and the little one runs away.  I would offer to take him, if we didn't already have two pets.  Oh yeah, and if the whole litter was not inbred.

Tomorrow, my rendition of a famous speech, and taking the kids to the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment