March 17, 2010

Saints

B had first baseball practice last night, then came home and worked on his model volcano project.  I screwed up and didn't take pics from the beginning, but it is going to be great.

Woke up today feeling mostly positive.  What's not to like about St. Patrick's Day?  And Day One of the attempt to lay off the caffeine is simple enough - start by adding more water.  I can do that!

Then I learned of the results of Teresa's latest PET scan.  I am not going to try to explain the diagnosis or the history so far, but suffice it to say that it SUCKS big time.  I will say it because she never will.  She has one of the most beautiful spirits of anyone I have ever known, and is handling this with such a good attitude.  I am only a sometime-believer in prayer, but it's all I have to offer her today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment