May 18, 2011

Full Moons and Bats

Driving home last night, D says "It's like God is messing with us." He said it because the moon was a big, fat, playful one that seemed to change locations as we made the twists and turns required to get home from the ball park. Even so, I had to agree with him in general principal.

This morning as I left, the dog seemed to be attacking a bicycle. I assumed he had found a frog, but was surprised to see that he was trying to get a bat to come out and play. It was hanging upside down in the space between the fender and the chain. I tried to put the dog inside, but he managed to extract the bat. Then he seemed very disappointed when the bat just laid there, not interested at all in playing.

B left for Space Camp today. The twins are terribly concerned about him going into space and not coming back :) I am most concerned he will lose his retainer!

No comments:

Post a Comment