May 27, 2011

Home Remedies

Whew - I think my fear about being on the manic upswing was for nothing. Maybe it's the wacky weather or the busy week, but I have not only been sleeping very well, I have had a hard time waking up in the mornings. (A bit of liquid self-medication probably doesn't hurt/help.)

Sleeping late has been nice. I think it goes along with the rainy weather and the fact that school is almost out. B still has one more week, although he is making his case for skipping it. For me, it means mornings will be a bit less hectic, even though I was "blessed" with children who do not sleep in (even when they have stayed up way too late the night before).

Since the end of school doesn't make much difference to me, I will have to make the most of my holiday weekend instead. As of right now, we have no plans. That is actually really awesome.

And on a different note, the dog's permanent boner seems to have disappeared. The vet said we should bring him in, but the problem appears to have been taken care of. How, I don't know, so don't ask. Contrary to popular belief, I do not have a home remedy for everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment