May 20, 2011

Riddled

I was going to post my list of things I wish I had done before tomorrow's apocalypse, but it made my head hurt. So I toyed with the idea of a F*** It list instead of a bucket list, but I just didn't have it in me. I had a weird dream I can't quite recall, except that it involved me working really hard, which usually indicates stress or distraction of some kind. And for some reason I am overly obsessed with the following riddle:

I drive through three counties on my commute - one "wet" and two "dry". On the way home, at the county line from wet to dry, a new building went up seemingly overnight. Then it sat there for a couple of weeks. When they began working on it again, I could see that it is going to be a liquor store. The location is good in that it's at the county line, but weird in that it sits right between two other liquor stores.

So going the other way, from dry to wet, there's another new building. It's in a row between an auto salvage, the adult entertainment store, and a motorcycle shop. What kind of business fits here?

Truthfully, since it can't be a day care and it's too big to be a Starbucks, I don't really care. It's just that that's how coherent my thoughts have been this week. Not sure why I am so tired and cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment