July 26, 2011

Boo Hoo

Last night my friend Rob posted something in advance of the President's TV appearance. Unable to resist, I challenged his comments. This led to a heated debate between another "friend" and me that went on for a while. It actually ended up with Rob and me on a completely different riff that had other people cracking up.

Today, out of curiosity, I looked to see if Lisa had posted anything else. Ha ha ha, I have been unfriended. This is the second time this has happened after I dared to disagree with someone. I was actually sorry about Tony, as I actually liked chatting with him and would never intentionally offend him. I am not at all sorry about Lisa, as she is an uptight, self-righteous pain in the ass. I mean c'mon, if an ex boyfriend with whom I am on opposite sides of almost every thing you can name and I can at least be Facebook friends, why not her? The only thing I will miss about her is that she posted good links.

Note to self: ask Rob to be sure to repost the good stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment