July 26, 2011

Relentless

The word of the day is "relentless". It describes the headache I had all day, as well as the thoughts that are keeping me awake. So, to think about anything else but that...

  • The possible move to DC is off the table, but not permanently, just for now.
  • I am about to embark on kicking the caffeine habit again. Wish me luck.
  • My mom and my aunt will be here the week after next. Actually excited about it. Check again in a couple of weeks.
  • I don't have a Facebook account, but continue to get about 5-10 friend requests per day. Apparently, someone who shares sexy pics and has an email similar to mine DOES have an account. I can't solve the problem without creating an account, so I spend 5 minutes a day deleting friends I don't have from an email I rarely check.
  • I heard a song today that reminded me of someone I used to hang out with. We worked and partied together when I lived in Denver. Our nicknames were The Queen and The Princess. We were groupies of a local bar band and put these down as our names for their mailing list. Then we would drive all over town to listen to them play so-so cover songs in crappy hotel bars. One particular night we drove halfway to Thornton in the snow to hear them play at a Super 8. The two things I remember from that night are that my hot pink pants clashed very badly with the green and orange patterned carpet, and that a mirrored wall is good for practicing dancing if you dance like Axl Rose (me) or like someone who would have this song dedicated to her (Sandra):

No comments:

Post a Comment