July 20, 2011

More Busyness

I was lamenting the fact that the only social event on my calendar for months in either direction was an upcoming family reunion (bor-ring). Latest news is that we might not be going after all. This kind of sucks, because I was actually looking forward to having something to do, even if it was just a family thing. But it's OK too, because I will probably work on a project at home. My mom and my aunt are coming to visit in a couple of weeks, and I was actually trying to figure out when I was going to get everything done before they came (next weekend is the last day of B's film camp). So no excuses, this weekend I will caulk the ceiling in preparation for painting. Whoo-hoo, and I thought I didn't have anything interesting to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment