August 18, 2011

Is it any wonder I can't concentrate?

What we thought was a wasp sting ended up looking more like a spider bite, so L took B to the doctor. She thinks its staph infection. Since I wasn't there, I don't know what all she said, and I am anxious to look into it a little further because I am not convinced. Either way, antibiotics were prescribed and should hopefully take care of it.

On a different note, we busted him looking up questionable content on youtube. L just said their chat went OK, but he didn't elaborate. Pretty sure this is only the beginning!

Troy-I didn't explain, but he tried to commit suicide. Don't really know what to say about this, or who I would talk to about it, but has been definitely been on my mind.

Since the birthday message from Him, I have been thinking about him often again. Not a bad thing, but also not terribly productive or helpful. More pleasant to think about than crazy and contagious and being the parent of an almost adolescent, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment