August 4, 2011

Stating the Obvious

1.   If you are headed west, and you exit onto a 360 degree loop, you will still be headed west. I am guessing that the little sign that reads "WEST" with an arrow is for out-of-towners and the directionally-challenged. Funny that yesterday was the first time I noticed it though. Probably because when I take that exit, I am turning left (east) while hoping that oncoming traffic observes its own sign to stop.

2.   If you make a movie entitled "Pirates!", and it features a couple of shirtless guys and blonde women with big breasts sailing around alternately having sex with each other and sword fights with other pirates, the disclaimer at the end reminding people that this is a work of fiction, and any resemblance to real people or places is incidental, IS NOT NECESSARY!

3.   It's my birthday today. We usually go all out for it - our first house purchase closed the week of my birthday, as have two new car purchases. Last year, I got a Sage Oil Vac. This year I am getting a room that has been unfinished since the twins were born, finished. Or at least closer than it is now. L is picking up first round of supplies today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment