April 19, 2010

Monday Morning Thoughts

Random thoughts on this Monday morning:

Coyotes - I have no love lost for coyotes, but the image of the dead coyote on the road, his skull crushed and bloody, is still with me a day later.

Women - There's a really good reason I have just a few good female friends and just as many male friends.  Are we all this big of a pain in the a$$?

Crop dusters - I have no need for a crop duster, but if I did, I would choose the second one I saw this morning.  The first one I saw seemed to be doing a really good job of spraying 4 lanes of I-40, and not much else.

Love - I received an invitation to write the word "love" on my arm as a way to show some support to people who might not be feeling it.  Not to detract from any effort to create a kinder, gentler world, but I can think of much better ways to show people I care about them than writing on my arms.  Seriously?

Commute - Saw 2, count 'em 2, doves!  Yay for the pair of them.  Also saw the entire front edge of a lawn bordered by purple irises.  Beautiful :-)

Caffeine - Have sort of stalled at 4 cups in the morning.  Can't think of the last time I had a Coke.  Very careful about drinking tea, and none late at night.  Still having to remind myself to drink more water.  Elaine W. reminds me periodically, which helps.

Deep thoughts - Yeah, I have those too, but I am still dancing around how to put them into words exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment