April 4, 2010

Parallel Poetry

Please don't do that                      Wind the spring
You're starting to                          Feel the twist
How many times                           It's too tight
Why can't you                              Just stop now              
I told you                                     It's going to
Don't make me                             Break      

The only way to                           Find the release
Make me smile                            There's a way
Make me laugh                           That's the way
Make me feel                             One more time                                             
Stop talking now                         Not too fast                           
Don't make me cry                     I may not stop

No comments:

Post a Comment