April 15, 2011

Random Thoughts

No time to blog. For that matter, barely time to sit down, and when I do I fall asleep. Medicine makes me thirsty and sleepy, but doesn't solve the problem, so I quit taking it (mostly). Stinkin' allergies. The longer I live in the south the more I hate it.

No time to clean up the ginormous wolf spider that I captured under a plastic travel cup. No worries, not home long enough to sit at the table for meals anyway. Baseball season kicks off with a tournament this weekend, then games starting next week. Half the practices have been rained out and I am still exhausted. Might help if I didn't spend so much time trying to keep L out of the infield sand. Or infield sand off of my floors.

Finally took time to post this:



The Dylan version is still the best, and the Clapton version on You Tube is a cleaner recording, but this one was my favorite I could find.

Happy Weekend

Oh, and I almost forgot - I think I am planning a birthday weekend to go to the Johnny Cash Festival :)

No comments:

Post a Comment