April 4, 2011

Lacking in all Motivation

Weekend with family was nice. Today is back to being dark and dreary and my sinuses are still killing me. It would have been a perfect day to stay home and catch up on TV work on important stuff around the house. Instead, I put on my favorite voodoo doll t-shirt and headed to work, determined to quit moping around feeling pathetic.

And here I sit, STILL trying to get my computer back in proper working order. Since I have to keep checking and clicking, I am not working very hard, just surfing the net and thinking random thoughts.

Things I am considering:
  • trying again to cut back on the caffeine
  • which sounds less like the way I want to spend tomorrow evening, Math & Literacy Night or having new people see my crappy house
  • chopping my hair off
  • adding a new page dedicated to people who think these are cool:


    Things I can't believe I am even considering:
    • K asked if I would be interested in being her model for her class on Brazilian waxing
    OK, with that very scary thought in mind, back to work I go.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment