October 27, 2010

Guilty "Pleasures"

Minds out of the gutter people :)

I have not slept well the last two nights. I am pretty sure that two nights ago it was because of the weather, but I am not sure what the problem was last night. I know it wasn't caffeine, because I didn't have any after lunch either day. Whatever it was, I had plenty of time to lie there thinking random thoughts. What I actually came up with was a list of "guilty pleasures" - things I like but don't feel the need to discuss or defend:

Jon Bon Jovi screen saver
Hawaii Five-O
instant mashed potatoes and gravy from a package
the dollar store
chick lit
Big Mac
my new designer knock off bag
Shaun the Sheep
singing along to cheesy pop music from the 70s and 80s
Steven Segal movies

And yeah, that too. You know, just to see if I could relax enough to fall asleep ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment