September 1, 2010

Musical Memories - Part 1

A while back, I mentioned that a certain song held some sort of emotional memories for me. Actually, I associate quite a few singers or songs with people, places or events. I'll start with songs that remind me of certain people. Most of these are farther in the past than the one that got me the other day, so they invite nostalgia more than emotion. Humor me if you will:

I'd Really Love to See You Tonight, England Dan - Brent H.
Rough Boy, ZZ Top - Scott S.
Just Like Heaven, The Cure - Phil/Felipe
Jukebox Hero, Foreigner - Eric M.
Livin', Lovin', Led Zeppelin - Tom C.
Beastie Boys - Paul and Eric
Fast Car, Tracy Chapman - Wes, aka Elroy
When I'm With You, Sheriff - Gordon
Flirting With Disaster, Molly Hatchet - Jen B.

No comments:

Post a Comment