January 28, 2011

Bad News/Good News

My laptop is officially dead :-( The good news is that the hard drive is OK, and my files can be retrieved. That would be great if I had created or saved anything useful other than a lot of pictures of my kids.

Other than trying to write, I could definitely stand less computer time.The trick to that is finding something else to do. I am still so tired of FB, TV, etc. but I am reading a ton, which helps me sleep. I still have plenty of assorted things I should be doing around the house, but I do not have any big consuming distraction right now. The good news is that spring will be here soon, and I will suddenly have more going on than I can keep up with. Just gotta get through February.

I did not get the job I applied for. It was a long shot anyway, but the good news is that now I have an updated resume and I am putting together a really great electronic portfolio.

Life is mostly OK. Business is good, kids are great (B is going to Space Camp in May!), I have some ideas for future posts if I get a chance, and the weatherman assures me these few days are going to be the best I have had this year :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment