January 14, 2011

What to Call This?

Wow, like a whole week without posting. The main reason I haven't posted is because my computer has been acting stupid. I could have posted from work, but I have actually been occupied. The other reason I haven't posted, and why I am sort of glad I didn't, is because I mainly had whiny loser thoughts. Today is better though:

It's still cold as hell, but the sun is out. Have I mentioned that the only thing worse than August in Arkansas is January and February?
My computer is on the way to at least be looked at.
I just submitted a resume for a new job that sounds really interesting.
I got a new camera, which I hope to have time to play around with this weekend.
The most distracting thoughts I have right now are caused by trying to recall the details of a caffeine-fueled interesting dream, plotting for a day at the races and wondering why it has been so long since anyone heard from Eric.
And I am on my way to get my weekly Chinese fix.

Good Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment