January 31, 2011

I am not a Pisces

I am not a Pisces - the phrase that keeps coming to mind as I grow more and more annoyed with my boss. A couple of weeks ago we were snickering at the news of a possible 13th zodiac sign. She felt pretty strongly that she was a Pisces no matter what anyone else said, and went on to list her defining character traits. Not being a horoscope fanatic, I had to take her word for it that some of her most annoying personality characteristics can be chalked up to her zodiac sign.

Since the beginning of the year I have been trying to figure out how to talk to her about some changes I would like to make to my job. Turns out maybe it's not that she is crap at management and that I'm not good at explaining clearly why I am frustrated. Maybe I just haven't picked a day that was good for both of us, according to our respective horoscopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment