January 31, 2011

Monday

Had a crazy dream. Best I could tell it took place in a whorehouse made from a converted barn or barracks of some sort, attached to a diner. Both had a very family-like cast of characters, except for one chick who seemed to think I had gotten her room. Couldn't have been that great - I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to leave, only to keep entering the diner again. Lest anyone think this was some kind of erotic dream, it was most definitely not. The most memorable thing that happened was when some guy tried to cut down a tree in the back yard and it took out the trampoline. I have no idea what it all means.

Weekend was OK. Weather was great. Accomplished nothing but had a nice time with my kids. Back to dreary and dull today. Will probably get to hear all about Dan's "wake" whether I care to or not. Need more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment