January 26, 2011

No Joke

Weird. I was searching through my email folders looking for funny mail I wanted to share when I came across an old email from Him. I thought I had deleted all of those, but I was wrong. Of course I can't concentrate after reading it, but not for the reason I would have expected. It's not because I have some plethora of thoughts or emotions to sort through, but the exact opposite. I am trying hard to discern any specific feeling at all and I can't. I'm not sure if this should make me relieved, or glad, or sad, or what. And I still need a joke for my meeting.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

After two days of trying to think about it, I can only describe my thoughts on Him by what they are not. Of everything I could say or feel, in spite of trying, I could never hate him.

Post a Comment