March 10, 2011

I Need Coffee

Lies I have told purposely to children:
  • I told B that Radio Disney, which is located in my office building, only broadcasts for a 5 mile radius. I was afraid if I let him put it on, I would have to listen to it the for whole hour on the way home.
  • I told the neighbor kid, after repeated requests to swim completely naked in our pool, that the chemical we put in it would make his boy parts shrivel up and fall off.

Burning questions I have:
  • How does putting someone's name and dates of birth/death on the back glass of your car help you remember that person?
  • Should I be concerned that every time I see someone who looks a little weird, they look at me and say or do something that implies they think I am the strange one?
  • In what universe does my asking you a general question about your health equal you sending me copies of your x-rays?
  • Why have I spent the whole afternoon listening to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment