March 7, 2011

Well, OK (Well, Crap, Part 2)

I did obsess a little, off and on, but now I am moving on. How did I manage that? you ask. Simple really. I do what stubborn, self-centered people often do - I took passive-aggressive action and revised history to match what I wish had happened. I may not have been right in the first place, but I am right now :-) And two months from now, you will have a hard time convincing me the whole thing wasn't my very own idea. Unless it doesn't work out, in which case I will do what stubborn, self-centered people often do - I will find a way to blame my epic fail on everything but my own laziness and insecurity :-)

Looking back, this post will seem either too vague, or too familiar, to pin down the event to which it is tied. As a reminder to myself about the context, I am going to say only "Script Frenzy". And for all the good it will do, I am also reminding myself to concentrate on the big picture instead of the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment