March 3, 2011

Random Thoughts of the Week

Spring! Tulip trees are in bloom, and the first jonquils are blooming across the street.
Feeling much better finally. No episodes today (so far) for the first time in three weeks.
Still kind of at loose ends, but holding on to the vague feeling that something good is just around the bend.
And I might as well say it, I have been thinking of Him a lot this week. I am not missing him in a sad way, just hard not to think of him because random associations keep popping up:
  • he recently had a birthday
  • last year at this time, I paid attention to NCAA Basketball in for the first time in about 15 years, just because he was paying attention to it. It's that time again.
  • I have also been thinking about signing up for a fantasy football league (if they get things sorted out), and wouldn't mind have someone to talk to about it first.
  • I heard what I thought might turn out to be my stripper song today, but it turned out to be more something someone would say to me rather than me to them (quit talking, start ...)
  • read an email from Todd B that indirectly referenced him (and that I thought had been long-deleted, BTW. F***ing Facebook)
  • Oh yeah, and L might be ready to buy a second rig. The first one he and B picked up in Kolona, IA, but I went to DC instead. This one is in California and might turn into a better road trip.
Mostly a good week though, and the promise of some better times to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment