March 4, 2011

Well, Crap

I was going to waste a Friday afternoon doing the following:
  • trying to think of a clever theme for an event
  • coming up with post about my lame fascination with garden gnomes 
  • tracking down the source of the song I heard yesterday 
Instead, I made the mistake of first being too curious, consequently discovering something where I should have left well enough alone, and spending the whole afternoon fending off a panic attack.

OK, so I am not really prone to panic attacks. That's hyperbole for focusing more on a personal issue rather than work, and because it happened in the afternoon, and I didn't get a satisfactory conclusion, I will spend the whole drive home obsessing about it.

And I really just wanted to find a cool pic of a garden gnome :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment