July 19, 2010

Drama for the Day

Since I can't decide which is the bigger "news", I'll just list the drama of the day in random order:

1) A body was recovered and identified as my cousin Rick. He was first reported missing on July 1, 2010.
2) B got hit by a car while riding his bike to school this morning. Not sure of the details, because I think he is trying to tell it without getting himself in trouble. But he's OK, his bike is OK, and we have thoroughly reviewed the rules of him riding his bike.
3) The saga of him continues. I do not even know where to start except to say that the fictionalized short-story version I was working on suddenly seems ignorant in comparison. Truth really is stranger than fiction.
4) L talked to his parents today about losing his job and his plans for starting a business. They were surprisingly supportive, so that turned out to be not much drama after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment