July 31, 2010

Stuff I Know

By no means a comprehensive list  ;-)
  1. A good way to stretch a bottle of cheap white wine is to make "California Lemonade". It's yummy, and if you're a hypocrite living in a dry county, it's a good way to drink without having to run over to the next county too often.
  2. That ability that men have to focus on one thing, and tune out the rest - sometimes it would be good to have.
  3. As much as I whine about not having enough "me" time, it's probably better I am not too often left to my own devices. DC, here I come!
  4. I am probably building up my pending vacation too much. It will be nice, but I bet nothing really changes as a result of it.
  5. I just lost my best friend. It sucks. I hope it doesn't take me another 20 years to find the next one.
  6. My husband is sexy when he is doing something. He is sexiest when he is doing something for me.
  7. That spider in the closet this morning, it kinda freaked me out. He was huge. Emphasis on was.
  8. My kids are still at the age where they love me unconditionally. I will probably find a way to sabotage that someday, but for now it is one of the things that keeps me going some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment