July 27, 2010

It's Only Tusday

It's only Tuesday, and I have a pretty good list. I hope it doesn't compound all week or I won't be able to concentrate on DC!

How to get gum out of fabric - and curses to the brat who left gum on a public slide
The 7 stages of grief/recovery/whatever - yeah, I am pretty much stuck between self-pity and being pissed off
Having your own stalker is not all that
How one of us can be unemployed and yet organizing a travel/vacation schedule didn't get any easier
What a pain in the butt it is to start a new business - f***ing bureaucracy
The inherent smell of pee in a place frequented by males - can't smell it but I dreamed about it last night?!?
Vacation - I already have a full week planned and there's gonna be a party!!!
Work - other than the imminent pay cut, I am liking my job a whole lot right now
How I am currently coveting satellite radio in the Miata - regular radio sucks
The sudden infestation of crickets - sure my dad would say to check the almanac

No comments:

Post a Comment